Monday, December 7, 2009

Digging Deeper

I know I said - somewhere in all these blog posts - there is a post where I mention - sort of off handedly - that I knew there would be more things in me that God would find ....find?....to deal with.

Something that he woud find? Goodness. Sometimes I get amused at what comes out of me. God doesn't find things in us. You know that. I know that.

He reveals what is there. He's been knowing it for a long time. Maybe even a long long long time.

He goes deeper than the last time. I must be a very deep person.

But are we ever really ready for the revealing of it. I think it's like saying you are prepared for the death of a loved one. Not.

So now I have cycled and almost spiraled but he has caught me and is holding me in place so that I can process this new thing and in the end I will be the head instead of the tail and more than a conquerer.

Christians get very concerned about the enemies that are out there in the world. All the ungodliness and evil that we see all around us.

Those are not the enemies. The enemies are found within us.

No comments:

Post a Comment